- RSS Channel Showcase 3419470
- RSS Channel Showcase 5403333
- RSS Channel Showcase 2253608
- RSS Channel Showcase 1869832
Articles on this Page
- 02/04/16--22:32: _How to Trim Your Do...
- 03/21/16--11:27: _Keeping a Dog’s Coa...
- 08/17/16--22:03: _Different Grooming ...
- 11/22/16--22:51: _Coat And Skin Problems
- 11/26/16--20:32: _Solutions to Differ...
- 11/26/16--22:36: _Dealing With Differ...
- 03/21/18--23:57: _How to Remove Stick...
- 03/26/18--00:31: _How to Handle Sensi...
- 02/04/16--22:32: How to Trim Your Dog’s Head and Face
- 03/21/16--11:27: Keeping a Dog’s Coat Healthy
- 08/17/16--22:03: Different Grooming Methods
- 11/22/16--22:51: Coat And Skin Problems
- 11/26/16--20:32: Solutions to Different Substance in Your Dog’s Hair
- 11/26/16--22:36: Dealing With Different Injuries While Grooming
- 03/21/18--23:57: How to Remove Sticky Stuff from Your Dog’s Hair
- 03/26/18--00:31: How to Handle Sensitive Dog Feet While Grooming
Your dog’s personality and individual sense of style can help you decide on the perfect trim. The following are general guidelines for trimming heads and faces. Your creativity plays an important role. Experimenting with different lengths will give you different looks. Remember, it’s really about expressing yourself. It helps to visualize the head in three […]
The health of a dog’s coat is influenced by many factors. Genetically, a dog can inherit coat quality from its predecessors, but there are many other influences, such as diet, exercise, the dog’s housing and bedding, as well as its grooming regime. All coats can be improved with just a little effort and consideration of […]
Some groomers believe that the idea of clipping is to shave so close to the skin that it removes all the hair. It is cruel to do this. Clipping so closely can leave the skin red and grazed. Enough hair should be clipped away to create a clean, tidy appearance. The point of having different-sized […]
Dog owners and groomers should be able to recognize when something is wrong with the dog’s skin and coat. And to take action when it comes to coat and skin problems. Often, these maladies are first detected by the groomer or owner and consequently dealt with before the dog is suffering unduly. Checking the dog […]
The effectiveness of the following solutions to different substance will depend on the kind of hair your dog has. Harsher coats usually will be easier to clean up because the hair is stronger and typically its structure will naturally repel a lot of the most common substances, keeping them on the surface. On double coated […]
Different injuries can occur with your dog while grooming her. Skin injuries can occur during clipping or shaving. Be careful when clipping or shaving dogs that have extremely matted coats because mats are usually very close to the skin. The closer your tools get to the skin, the more chances there will be for a […]
Here we discuss how to remove gunk like petroleum-based products, tarry substances, gum, glue, or sticky and sugary stuff from your dog’s hair. Always remember to bathe your dog in a pH-balanced dog shampoo and to apply a good dog-fur conditioner after you’ve removed the problem substances. And don’t forget to thoroughly rinse all soapy […]
Dogs hate having their feet handled — possibly because they’re ticklish but more likely because it just doesn’t feel right to them. The fact is if you’re going to groom your dog, at some point your dog must get used to having you hold her feet. Being able to handle your dog’s feet when grooming […]